Outbound route

I am new to FreePBX and I am trying to create an outbound route to GoogleVoice. Inbound already works. The problem is that when I attempt to dial an number outbound I keep getting “your call cant be completed as dialed”. I have done a debug on asterisk and noticed that section called “from-internal” always picks up the call. I have added a section for google in the extensions.conf file above the “from-internal” section restarted asterisk and still getting the same message.

Read the top of “extensions.conf” to understand the error of your ways, the from-internal context does not have access to your inbound routes, you need to read up about contexts in FreePBS, try the wiki.

You might also want to try the “Google Voice/Chan Motif” module available in “module administration”, if you are using an appropriate version of FreePBX and Asterisk, many find it works well.

The inbound route works with no problem. The issue is the outbound route not the inbound. For the outbound I am using Google voice.
I can see from Aterisk cli that my call is hitting the “from-internal” context.

As I previously stated “. . . the from-internal context does not have access to your inbound routes. . .”