Outbound dialplans disappearing

I have FreePBX set up with three Google Voice numbers. I set up dialplans on the outbound routes so that if you prefix the number with 7 it goes out on the first GV number, 8 for the second GV number, 9 for the third GV number.

I can get it to work no problem. However, after a day or two, those dialplans disappear and go back to 1NXXNXXXXXX and 1+NXXNXXXXXX. And they disappear without any rebooting of the server FreePBX is running on. Any idea what is happening? (see server info below if necessary)

Thank you in advance!

The server in question-
I have FreePBX Core 2.11.0.18 with Asterisk 11.2.1 (built by root @ 237-138-19-10.digium.internal on a i686 running Linux on 2013-03-06 18:56:51 UTC) The only editing I have done at the CLI level was to some of the .conf files, as directed by instructions, to get the Digium Free Fax License to work.

My background-
Although I have 25 years experience in I.T. and my own I.T. corporation, I just got into FreePBX three months ago using the FreePBX distro. Despite being new, I have probably accumulated about 150 hours of experience on the FreePBX system. I have set up two FreePBX servers (one 32 bit and one 64 bit) and learned about every feature of the base FreePBX, a few add-on supported modules, and even set up the free Digium Fax License on both servers (that by far was the most difficult process I had to do on FreePBX.) I have set up custom inbound routes that route my cell phone to a “the system is working” message so I can check on my systems. The only thing I have not gotten into is auto provisioning. Finally, I have set up about 20 Yealink T20 and T28 phones. (BTW, I really like the Yealink phones on both the user and admin level. Other than setting the custom graphic on the T28, these phones are super easy to configure.)

I’m w/You on the IT side.
In respect to the dial plan, just to clarify on your outbound route the “Dial Pattern” keeps changing? Not the dial plan on the phone right?
So you create a dial pattern lets say, prefix 7 and 1800NXXXXXX as well as 7 and NXXNXXXXXX, you then save that route as lets say Company1, when you go back to the outbound route, pull up that outbound route called Company1 you don’t see ONLY what you saved?
Trying to be specific here because I have a lot of these boxes with no issues in relation to what you are describing.