Outbound Calls not routing

Hello Everyone. I am having weird issues with my FreePBX setup. I connected my trunk account and it appears in my online trunks. I also connected 2 softphone clients using 2 different extensions and both work, the can send calls to one another. I setup an outbound rout that picks up any number over 7 digits and sends it to the trunk and and added a caller ID to my extension but the calls don’t seem to work. I keep getting the “phone number dialed is not in service” message.

After Checking the asterisk console and enabling sip debug I found a couple of interesting things but did not manage to figure out what the issue is.

Executing [+numberdialed@from-trunk:1] Set(“SIP/extension-0000000f”, “__FROM_DID=+numberdialed”) in new stack

Executing [+numberdialed@from-trunk:2] NoOp(“SIP/extension-0000000f”, “Received an unknown call with DID set to +numberdialed”) in new stack

Executing [+numberdialed@from-trunk:3] Goto(“SIP/extension-0000000f”, “s,a2”) in new stack

Goto (from-trunk,s,2)
Executing [s@from-trunk:2] Answer(“SIP/extension-0000000f”, “”) in new stack
Executing [s@from-trunk:3] Log(“SIP/extension-0000000f”, “WARNING,Friendly Scanner from
139.138.194.18”) in new stack

[2020-11-27 09:21:19] WARNING[3471][C-00000012]: Ext. s:3 @ from-trunk: Friendly Scanner from MY-SOFTPHONE-IP
Executing [s@from-trunk:4] Wait(“SIP/extension-0000000f”, “2”) in new stack
Executing [s@from-trunk:5] Playback(“SIP/extension-0000000f”, “ss-noservice”) in new stack
<SIP/extension-0000000f> Playing ‘ss-noservice.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)

Replaced my extension no. with ‘extension’ and the number I tried to dial with ‘numberdialed’.

My server and softphone are on 2 different IPs. Anyone know why I’m getting this?
@ from-trunk: Friendly Scanner from MY-SOFTPHONE-IP

When making an inbound call the same sound plays but it is picked up by gotrunk. On the other hand, all my failed outbound calls do not appear on gotrunk call logs.

Does anyone know how gotrunk wants me to format the CID in the extension etc? Do I include the country code? the +? 00? Thank you for helping out!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.