Why don’t you list the ring group definition you have tried?
In my case, I had placed 215 and 230 in a ring group, and defined a ring strategie Ringall for the group.
My console listed a.o.
– Executing [[email protected]:7] Dial(“Local/[email protected],2”, “SIP/230&SIP/215|20|rM(auto-blkvm)”) in new stack
– Called 230
– Called 215
– Local/[email protected],1 is ringing
– SIP/230-0a1b4a68 is ringing
– SIP/215-0a0f0810 is ringing
As you can see in this part of the log file
[Jun 14 06:30:06] VERBOSE logger.c: – SIP/230-0a1b4a68 is ringing
[Jun 14 06:30:06] VERBOSE logger.c: – SIP/215-0a0f0810 is ringing
Both extensions were ringing on the same time
Freepbx generates a
Dial(“Local/[email protected],2”, “SIP/230&SIP/215|20|rM(auto-blkvm)”)
As you can see at http://voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+Dial
It specifically states
If you wish to specify more than one channel for the Dial command to try — remembering that it will dial out on all of them simultaneously — separate them with the & symbol (there must not be a space before and after the ampersand). The channels can be different types; see Examples, below. Note that call progress information is not consistantly handled with multiple channels… consider using the ‘r’ option.
And dialing out on all of them simultaneously is just what you want.
So could you please
- list the ring group definition you have tried
- list your queue definition
- provide information of the time between the ringing of the 1st phone and the ringing of the 2nd phone
- provide the part of the log file
I am trying to help here, but you need to provide the requested information. If I request information like
"Have you tried placing the individual phones in a ringgroup, and this ringgroup in the queue?
If you did, can you list how you have specified the extensionlists and ringstrategie of the ringroup and the queue?"
and you just answer
"I tried using groups - and this does not work either"
This doesn’t help me much.
Also, If you won’t take the time to provide the requested information, how much longer do you expect me to spend time trying to help you?