OpenCNAM still works; email them to sign up

There have been some questions on the forum about whether OpenCNAM is still available since its acquisition by Neustar. The answer is “yes” and it still works great. I had a call with them yesterday and mentioned that I knew of some folks on this forum who might want to sign up. The registration page is no longer up but you can request a new account by writing to the support address, support @ opencnam.com.

2 Likes

They really are cool folks. I had a feeling this would be the case.

Can’t speak for neustar, but the original opencnam org granted me $10 of credit for doing some dev work on Superfecta, of which only a tiny amount was used. The remaining balance just sits there after more than a decade waiting for me to start using it again.

Bill

I would double check that. We just recently got a email from them saying they are shutting down OpenCNAM end of this month and we have to migrate to Neustar CNAM API solution and storage solution.

I spoke with Kaiden Foster, Customer Success Lead. I don’t know why we got different stories. If your company is using them for your SIP trunking platform, maybe they want to move you to a more carrier-grade product at Neustar. That’s all I can speculate.

Not sure. The email just said that migration to Neustar CNAM APIs had to be completed by Aug 6th. So I guess we will see if tomorrow other people complain if it stops working. Maybe it was just for higher volume customers.

I have not this email yet. But the accounts I monitor are all low volume. That said, I expect to receive a similar email at some point.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.