[OFFTOPIC] Problem related with the selection of custom background images from Cisco phones using FreePBX

Hi good evening,

I am using FreePBX 10.13.66-20 with several Cisco phones (7942/7962 models) and I am having problems when I try to select a background image from the phone menu.

When I press: Settings button --> User Preferences --> Background Images it doesnt appear the possible images which I have on: /tftpboot/Desktops/320x196x4

I have a /tftpboot/Desktops/320x196x4/List.xml with something like that:
< CiscoIPPhoneImageList>
< ImageItem Image=“TFTP:Desktops/320x196x4/BST-thumbnail.png” URL=“TFTP:Desktops/320x196x4/BST-full.png”/>
< ImageItem Image=“TFTP:Desktops/320x196x4/CAR-thumbnail.png” URL=“TFTP:Desktops/320x196x4/CAR-full.png”/>
< ImageItem Image=“TFTP:Desktops/320x196x4/Chan-SCCP-b_thumb.png” URL=“TFTP:Desktops/320x196x4/Chan-SCCP-b.png”/>
< /CiscoIPPhoneImageList>

And I have the 6 background images on the /tftpboot/Desktops/320x196x4/ directory.

I am using xinet.d: tftp with this configuration
service tftp
{
disable = no
socket_type = dgram
protocol = udp
wait = yes
user = root
server = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
server_args = -c -vv -s /tftpboot
per_source = 11
cps = 100 2
flags = IPv4
}

I am monitoring TFTP service with:
tail -f /var/log/messages | grep tftp

When I get a file using tftp client from a remote PC the file is transferred and I can monitorize it with tail.

But If I press the settings button --> User Preferences --> Background Images it doesnt appear anything with tail.

When I press: Settings button --> User Preferences --> Background Images it appears on the phone screen: "Unavailable Selection " (or something like that, I have the phone on spanish language)

On the other way if I press: Settings Button --> User Preferences --> Music tones it appears on the phone screen: “Unavailable Music Tones List” and I have a ringlist.xml on /tftpboot directory.

Anybody can help me??

I have my List.xml in the root of my /tftpboot directory listing all possible sizes and files for our B&W and colour phones if that helps, but I also have them in each size folder too(covered both bases!), also make sure you have the right size for your phones, as they won’t even look if its wrong, heres mine from the root of my /tftpboot folder:

False alarm, on my enterprise it has changed the DHCP server and I didnt know.

I have add the 150 option to the DHCP server and all is working now.

Sorry for the inconvenience