Obi 202 and FreePBX - Cannot register **Solved**

I have an OBI202 ATA and FreePBX hosting through FreePBXhosting.com. I am trying to get the ATA to register to the FreePBX and cannot figure it out. I have a Vitelity trunk successfully registered and online. I created a basic SIP config as stated in the Wiki article for Setting an Obi device as an extension. In the Obi, I set the host as the IP of my FreePBX, the username as my extension # in FPBX, and my ext password as in FreePBX. I have given the Obi a static IP internally, forwarded all 5060 and 10000-20000 traffic to it. The Obi just comes up with the status of “Service not configured”, Asterisk logfile does not show extension attempting to register, or any other error relating to the extension. Asterisk peer output in GUI shows username:2345, host:(Unspecified), Dyn:D,Forceport N,ACL:A, Port:0, Status:Unknown. Any help greatly appreciated. I can get a softphone to register without issue, so I gotta be missing something on the OBI…Thanks in advance.****Solved-Factory reset of device cured it of whatever was ailing my config…