Not getting ANY audio on remote extension

Sorry, been out of town for a couple days. I took a good Yealink hard phone to my friend’s house (new location). She has a TP Link router & Netgear modem. The phone exhibited the same behavior as the other remote extension at the home office. To me that implies that the issue is not with the Technicolor router, but with the PBX’s router or the PBX itself. Assuming that is the case. How do I diagnose the issue from this point? I’m going to swap routers here and see if I can get a remote extension to work. The router for the PBX is a Netgear R7000. (I don’t trust Netgear firmware.) I enabled the QOS module around the time this all happened. I turned it back off, but it still doesn’t work.

I went ahead and swapped my Netgear R7000 router for an older apple router. The remote extension works now! No audio issues. What is wrong with this Netgear Router? I disabled SIP ALG. I forwarded the proper ports. Why isn’t it letting the RTP traffic to flow?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.