No sound

Hi dear,

For my traineeship I’m setting up a IVR, when I began I didn’t know anything about it so sorry if I don’t understand and hopefully you guys say: You stupid you should add … and it works.

I set everything up and bought a number from localphone, I can call intern. When I set my phone to 3g the app (3CX) connect with asterisk and I can call, but I can’t hear on both ways and after a couple seconds the call ends.

Here is the error frome the logfiles:
WARNING[3235] chan_sip.c: Retransmission timeout reached on transmission h11z2pvmA7BiU9N5bcPzEelEubAY4C7d for seqno 6672 (Critical Response) –
Packet timed out after 6400ms with no response

WARNING[3235] chan_sip.c: Hanging up call h11z2pvmA7BiU9N5bcPzEelEubAY4C7d - no reply to our critical packet

sip.conf:
port=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
qualify=no
disable=all
allow=alaw
dtmfmode=rfc2833
svrlookup=yes
register =>XXXXXX:[email protected]/XXXXXX
nat=yes
localnet=XX.XX.XX.X/255.0.0.0
externip=XX.XXX.XX.X
canreinvit=yes
directmedia=yes

If you need further information please ask!

freepbx version: 2.10.1.9
Asterisk: 1.8.11

Sorry for my English, hope one of u guys can help me :slight_smile:

What version of FreePBX are you using? Is it installed by hand or from a Distro.

This is most likely a firewall or port forwarding issue. How is you network setup?

FreePBX 2.10.1.9 installed from a Distro.

The network setup is an internal server. the adress is 10.11.12.80
port 5060 is forwarded from external to the internal server by nat.
Also poorts 10000-20000 are forwarded to this server(because i’ve read this somewhere)

Sorry, I did not the the version info you posted. Still seems like a firewall, port fowrarding or NAT issue to me.

Oke, tnx voor your reply.
Do you have any idea how I fix this?
I would say the problem is whith the port forwarding, but I forwarded the right ports. Or do I need to forward more ports?

What type of firewall? Does it have any SIP ALG? If so disable.