No outgoing audio on outgoing calls

I know this is a topic that has been beaten to death, but I haven’t been able to find anything applicable to my exact situation. Incoming calls work fine, but outgoing calls only have incoming audio; when we call out, we can hear them, but they can’t hear us.

I’m not sure what NAT settings to use, as the SIP trunk does not go out over our internet connection and the network with which we connect to the SIP trunk is not behind a NAT - it has no internet connection at all, but is a private network.

Setting the Asterisk SIP Settings to either nothing, the public IP on the firewall, or eth1 address on the FreePBX host has changed nothing. Changing settings on the firewall has also yielded no results, which makes sense, since, to my knowledge, nothing on the SIP trunk should be traversing it. Does anyone have an idea on what to try next?

Based on your schematics on your phone architecture it seems no enough information and require more details.
Therefore many question becomes:
FreePBX host it seems 2 IP addresses therefore should assume have 2 network connection?
What kind of device is ISP SIP host?? (media gateway?)
As could provide more details can judge problems where it come.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.