"No driver found" during clean install

Hi All,

I’m trying to install FreePBX Distro for my first time, I have an Atheros an AR8161 Gigabit Ethernet network card in the computer.

I insert the dvd with the image on it, it boots, I select the version which I want to install (using both stable and beta) and as soon as the installation process starts I get the “No driver found” message, it doesn’t work if I select any of the ethernet drivers neither if I try to manually load either alx.ko nor kmod-alx.rpm.

Any suggestions on how should I load the driver? Please note that the hard disk is empty.

Other way I tried is with an old PCI wireless card which it worked, but I don’t know how to setup the wireless SSID and password, I left the access point without authentication and is not connecting.

Please help me either loading the corresponding driver or getting the wireless card working, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

In case someone runs into e same problem, the workarround I did it was taking out and old ethernet card I had, install freepbx and then install the new drivers for the original ethernet card