No DAHDI channel available for conference

So we are currently running Asteris 11.14.1 on FreePBX 12.0.32.
Since we switched from DAHDI to beroNet, we have a little trouble with conference calls:

After dialing and joining the session with the passcode we get the following warnings and loose the connection to the session:

WARNING[1735][C-00000267]: channel.c:6000 ast_request: No channel type registered for ‘DAHDI’

Created MeetMe conference 1023 for conference '440’
WARNING[1735][C-00000267]: app_meetme.c:4572 find_conf: No DAHDI channel available for conference, user introduction disabled (is chan_dahdi loaded?)

How can we solve this dependency?

TIA Phil

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+11+Application_MeetMe

Do you config DAHDI for beroNet properly? make sure when running the CLI command: dahdi show channel, the result can see the channels.

Thanks for the replies!

So, we had DAHDI, but none anymore. Berofix is all SIP based, so the question is if there are DAHDI specific channels inside the conference conf files?

And can they be changed ?

The CLI command won’t work because we don’t have DAHDI anymore and we don’t use the module anymore…

Yo need it for meet-me timing, dahdi-dummy usually suffices.

So we need to install the DAHDI module again?

did you read my link?

Yes, I did as well and the question is do I need only DAHDI, or do I need a DAHDI Hardware for a reliable timing ?

you can use dahdi_dummy module without asterisk hardware or install a asterisk card for dahdi timing. Of course, i think it is better hardware is preferable.

Dahdi_dummy has been depricated I believe. Go to settings -> advanced settings and change conference room app to app_confbridge.