No call logs ... "ASTERISK : CDR ANALYSER"

We just had replaced a HDD from a phone server and installed one from a FreePBX Distro test server. To my knowledge, it never showed the logs, but it at least showed the proper page. What I get now when I click on the Report tab is this article about the CDR Analyser that reads:

ASTERISK : CDR ANALYSER
Call data collection

Regardless of their size, most telephone PBX (public branch exchange) and PMS (property management systems) output Call Detail Records (CDR). Generally, these get created at the end of a call but on some phone systems the data is available during the call. This data is output from the phone system by a serial link known as the Station Message Detail Recording port (SMDR). Some of the details included in call records are: Time, Date, Call Duration, Number dialed, Caller ID information, Extension, Line/trunk location, Cost, Call completion status.

Call detail records, both local and long distance, can be used for usage verification, billing reconciliation, network management and to monitor telephone usage to determine volume of phone usage, as well as abuse of the system. CDR’s aid in the planning for future telecommunications needs.

Control with CDR analysis:

review all CDR's for accuracy
verify usage
resolve discrepancies with vendors
disconnect unused service
terminate leases on unused equipment
deter or detect fraud
etc ... 

I have checked to see if asterisk18-addons are installed, and it shows that they are. I also checked the cdr status and it seemed to be loaded correctly.

Call Detail Record (CDR) settings

Logging: Enabled
Mode: Simple
Log unanswered calls: No

• Registered Backends

mysql
    cdr-custom

I checked the database (asteriskcdrdb), and it is obviously not empty.What could be causing this problem? The version of FreePBX is 2.9.0.7. I had seen in another thread that someone noted a similar problem with that version. Is that so? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen