No Audio SangomaTalk

I can ring external numbers and extensions from my iPhone w/ Sangoma Talk, but I have no audio going either way. After searching through the forums, I understand it is “probably a NAT issue.” So I double checked my Ubuiquiti UNIFI Firewall and the Responsive Firewall (I did not know the server whitelist could change periodically) and continue to have the same problem. Do you think I should look into setting up a STUN server? I do not have a static IP address - is this something I should consider? If you are interested in the Asterisk log , I have it in this pastebin: https://pastebin.com/NFT1avHX

Perhaps for $5 a month, consider moving your server to ‘the cloud’ , there are a lot of ‘good things’ by doing it, few ‘bad things’,

I’ve thought about it. One of my other posts dealt with power and internet outages due to a winter storm - I suppose this would fix that too…

I see several more expensive FreePBX cloud servers when I search. Is the $5 /month cloud server subscription one where I would pay for the server space, then install FreePBX on it and restore my backup from my onsite? Sounds straightforward, what am I missing? What are some of the ‘bad things’?

few bad things apart from $, lots of good things like rare outages or winter storms. I would look for a real KVM for robust networking.

@dicko
How is setup for those? Will I still need to configure an external firewall? When I was looking at email hosting, several services would not open the ports that I needed to be able to host. I’m OK with some fiddling around, but KVM is an entirely new area for me to explore. I saw a PBXact that had all the setup and management done for you all the way to $2.50 / month for what looks like a very basic server space. Somewhere in between FreePBX has one with Cyberlink that can be either managed or unmanaged. Thank you for your help thus far.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.