FreePBX version - 2.11.0.2
Running Asterisk version - 11.1.0
Asterisk Source version - 11.1.0
Dahdi source version - 2.6.1+2.6.1
Libpri source version - 1.4.12
OS - Centos release 6.3 (Final)
Kernel version - 2.6.32-279-14.1.e16.i686-32bit
Incredible version 11.1.0

Ports forwarded - 5060 (UDP), 5222 (TCP), 10000-20000(UDP)

Tmobile Prepaid Monthly $30 plan (100min, unlimited data/txt)

I followed the youtube setup videos by nirvgorilla when setting up my freepbx.

I have my android devices connecting fine to the server and am able to make and receive calls while the androids are on the LAN. On my cell phone, when I disconnect from my home Wifi and use the 3G/4G data, I can receive and make calls but there is no audio. I can’t hear the other side and they can’t hear me. Also when I try to hang up from the cell phone, it takes 15-25 seconds before it acutally hangs up.

I thought maybe Tmobile blocks SIP so I tried using my Callcentric SIP setup on the cell phone using cell data. It works fine on Concentric’s account with all the csipsimple settings being the same as the freepbx account setup.

I’ve searched and read many posts about this no audio problem having to do with a port forwarding. Am I missing some ports that I should forward besides the ones noted above?

On my freepbx system status, I see these two items with triangles:

(1)
Symlink from modules failed
retrieve_conf failed to sym link:
/etc/asterisk/cel.conf from cdr/etc (Already exists, not a link)
/etc/asterisk/cel_odbc.conf from cdr/etc (Already exists, not a link)
This can result in FATAL failures to your PBX. If the target file exists and not identical, the symlink will not occur and you should rename the target file to allow the automatic sym link to occur and remove this error, unless this is an intentional customization.
Added 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
(retrieve_conf.SYMLINK)

(2)
There is one bad destinations:
DEST STATUS: EMPTY
Parking Lot: Default Lot ()

Added 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
(retrieve_conf.BADDEST)

I’m a complete nood to linux let alone freepbx. Can someone guide me in the correct direction?

Thanks!

At least the connectivity issue is concerned, it was due to my router. It’s a dd-wrt and something was not allowing everything to work smoothly. Will need to investigate it further. I replaced with another non dd-wrt wireless router and it’s working fine now.