Newbie: Configuration of Bandwidth.com on FreePBX 14

Hello all! I recently was tasked with setting up an Asterisk system utilizing FreePBX and Bandwidth.com service. I’ve set up my trunking but it’s not working right unfortunately.

I configured manually my IP settings for local and public (I bought a device with 2 RJ45 ports for this) and am running them separately, one on local and the other bypassing my router direct to the inet for public. My trunking is set up as best I could figure but it doesn’t seem to be working right.

The two issues I seem to be having are as follows. I’ll include any information I think to be related for diagnostic purposes. Thanks in advance for taking a look.

1: out of my 4 trunks (Bandwidth.com wants you to set up redundant trunking, in and outbound) only two are shown as online - unmonitored. The other two are offline Regardless, when I attempt to make an oubtound call or inbound call, I only recieve dead air. No message, no ring.

My trunk configuration is as follows:

• in the prefix for all dial plans to accomodate Bandwidth’s E.164

Outbound
allow=ulaw
dtmfmode=rfc2833
host=216.82.224.202
nat=yes
port=5060
type=peer
canreinvite=yes

Inbound
User Context is my DID, formatted as 10 digit
canreinvite=yes
context=from-trunk
dtmfmode=rfc2833
insecure=very
nat=yes
port=5060
type=peer

The second issue I’m having is that the internet connection doesn’t seem to be up and running. Oddly, my trunk is showing as oline, but when I try to activate or download dial plans it doesn’t connect probably and throws up an error

My ethernet config files (ifcfg-eth0/1)are as follows

TYPE=Ethernet
BOOTPROTO=no
DEFROUTE=yes
PEERDNS=yes
PEERROUTES=yes
IPV4_FAILURE_FATAL=no
IPV6INIT=NO
IPV6_AUTOCONF=yes
IPV6_DEFROUTE=yes
IPV6_PEERDNS=yes
IPV6_PEERROUTES=yes
IPV6_FAILURE_FATAL=no
NAME=eth1
UUID=(Removed for privacy)
DEVICE=eth1
ONBOOT=yes
IPADDR= (Removed, but set up as my public IP)
NETMASK=255.255.255.240
GATEWAY=(Removed, but set up as my publlic Gateway)
ZONE=external
DESCRIPTION=“In/Out to world”

TYPE=Ethernet
BOOTPROTO=no
DEFROUTE=yes
IPV4_FAILURE_FATAL=no
IPV6INIT=no
IPV6_AUTOCONF=no
IPV6_DEFROUTE=yes
IPV6_FAILURE_FATAL=no
NAME=eth0
UUID=(Removed for privacy)
DEVICE=eth0
ONBOOT=yes
PEERDNS=yes
PEERROUTES=yes
IPV6_PEERDNS=yes
IPV6_PEERROUTES=yes
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
IPADDR=192.168.0.77
GATEWAY=192.168.0.1
ZONE=internal
DESCRIPTION=“unset”

Am I missing something in my config files? it’s all set up according to what I’ve read on the wiki.

Thanks in advance. Any more tips for a noob like me, especially for another user using Bandwidth.com would be appreciated!