New release version causing ERROR CSV EXPORT

I have done the latest update patches and since then I can not export csv reports, I get a white screen with an error message. All else seems to be working and I can also choose the date range I want and it displays on screen so just the export csv is not working which is important to me.

Gary

And the error message is?

A white page with just this

ERROR CSV EXPORT

Gary

I can export CSV files after the update and the fix mentioned yesterday. You might check this thread and see if the fix works for that problem as well?

http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx-distro/distro-discussion-help/1-8-2-0-2-cannot-access-recordings-sub-links

Thanks, brk

That was it I just ran the following and all is good.

chown -R asterisk:asterisk /var/lib/php/session/

Gary.

Thanks, that command worked for me too…

chown -R asterisk:asterisk /var/lib/php/session/

this issue exists on distributions that don’t correct the CentOS behavior of changing the directory from asterisk:asterisk that is required.

The FreePBX distro does this for you as do others such as PBXinF I think.

We modified the amportal command quite some time ago so that any time you do an amportal start/stop it will do this for you as a precautionary measure. You should always be using the amportal command to start and stop asterisk because of a lot of other things it does so it should have you covered if you are.