New PJSIP trunk not connecting and seeing many warnings and errors

Rebooting not necessary, just restarting asterisk just as the screen pop up said.

Dicko,
I really appreciate help on the community. Often a response says “read the wiki”. Unfortunately, my attempts to locate the relevant information have been a real dose of frustration. I recommend that “one link is worth a thousand suggestions to read the wiki”.
I typically find that the only way to locate info on the wiki is using google which, unfortunately, requires pouring through much unrelated info as well.
Thanks

When in the wiki the search box at the top right will help you search the wiki itself without needing to use google, the results will only be within the wiki. Often what is sometimes considered ‘unrelated’ is in fact ‘related’ if you digest it.

1 Like

I admit that search seems to work better than I remember. The results do require quite a bit of poking around yet there is useful info. Thanks for encouraging me to check it again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.