New Blog Post - October means its time for AstriCon

New Blog post from Jared Smith …

It’s October. For me here in North America, that means that the weather is changing… The days are a bit shorter, the nights are a bit cooler, and the leaves are changing into beautiful reds and oranges and yellows. For a telephony geek like me, it also means AstriCon is just around the corner.

Maybe next year’s Astricon can be in a location where it feels and looks like the weather is changing in October.

I attended an Astricon in Denver, I believe 2010 or 2011. The first two days of the conference it was summer-like warm, and then overnight the temperatures dropped and we woke up to snow. That was a quick change!

1 Like

Must of been very nice. Now they already saying next year’s will be in Orlando again.

“Come on, man!” Let’s have it more centralized. Houston? Dallas? Chicago? Hellooo Cleveland!

Omaha - dead cente of the country, home of Paypal, Kiewit, Berkshire Hathaway, best “non-Disney” zoo in the country.

Maybe there is nice cool weather there now.

Actually according to the weather now, it’s below freezing there. Brrr

Not even a great place to drive through, let alone have a conference. Well unless you like boring. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.