Needing a few missing phones

Over the past year we have been buying and grabbing every manufacture phones we can find for constant interop testing with FreePBX and for support customers who need help on their phones.

The different types of interop testing we do are things like Transfer calls, BLF, MWI, Auto Answer, 3way Conference Calling, NAT and such.

If anyone has any of these used we would be happy to buy them just hate spending money on brand new phones that sit in a lab and get used a few times a year.

Polycom-IP331
Polycom-IP560
Polycom-IP670
Polycom-IP670 Expansion Module
Polycom-IP601 Expansion Module

Linksys SPA 901
Linksys SPA 941
Linksys SPA 922

PM me if you can help us out.

SWEEEEEET Lab! I mainly use Polycoms… have found some good deals on used and refurbs on e-bay for my lab… but i think you have a few more of everything else than me!

Ya we got our hands on most of the Polycom phones used. Still waiting on the older Cisco/Linksys phones if anyone has any.

I got a 942 will send you when I get back to the office tomorrow.

Let me know if you’re interested in Polycom-IP321. I bought it from ebay, but It’s lock. I don’t want to deal with it to unlock it.

Sorry, mainly use Aastra and I see you have a few!!! Nice lab though.

I have a 7970 and a 7941 that we no longer have a use for…

Do you still have those cisco phone? I’m a student in electrical engineering (I’ll probably specialize in telecom…) and I mount a little freepbx server at my parents house with two remote locations… I use this serie of phones so it would be nice for me to be able to try like the 7970…

But if FreePBX wan’t them i would prefer you to send them and that they develop things for them!!

Maybe PM me or email me : fchar015_@uottawa.ca (remove the 2 ""… to prevent spam…)

Thank you very much!

Frédéric Charland
1st year student
Electrical engineering
University of Ottawa
fchar015_@_uottawa.ca

Do you still have those cisco phone? I’m a student in electrical engineering (I’ll probably specialize in telecom…) and I mount a little freepbx server at my parents house with two remote locations… I use this serie of phones so it would be nice for me to be able to try like the 7970…

But if FreePBX wan’t them i would prefer you to send them and that they develop things for them!!

Maybe PM me or email me : fchar015_@uottawa.ca (remove the 2 ""… to prevent spam…)

Thank you very much!

Frédéric Charland
1st year student
Electrical engineering
University of Ottawa
fchar015_@_uottawa.ca