Need the old user panel for client that can not use anything but Internet 9

Just upgraded to 6.12.65-27 and I have users that can only use Internet Explorer 9 (company rule) and they can not add plug ins (I know it work on IE 11 with plug in) and they are Apple phone users and that is not supported.
Question can the old UP be installed again with UCP also the new version ?
Thanks

What doesn’t work about the new one. Please explain

They use Explorer 9 and they said that they receiver error that the version of explorer is not support WebRTC and also on Iphone (I Tested and do get error ) you get this browser doesn’t support WebRTC error on log in.
I tested with Explorer 11 and received a request to download WebRTC after addi download worked no problem
Thanks
RD

Hi Andrew
I just notice that some of the upgrades I have done still have both the UCP and User Panel. How can I give this location both . that would just solve the users inability to log in.
Thanks
RD

You can’t give them both. They are not cooperable.

Can I give back the old /recordings only ??? .I just checked I have a VPS with both and they are working ant they are on the PBX Firmware:6.12.65-26 FreePBX 12.0.64 next to setting I have the option labeled User Panel and you can select UCP it goes to/ucp Or User panel goes to /recordings.
Thanks
RD

Why don’t I just fix it so that the warning doesnt come up in UCP.