I cant for the life me get this going. The phone shows “VPN activated” and all the lines are unreachable. I went through this article
- Enabled and configured the VPN server as well as made a client.
- Set the User and Group to have VPN access in User Management
- Manually downloaded the file generated and uploaded it into the phone (which was not being pulled when the phone would FTP it’s config file)
- Registered the phone in the Schmooze portal
- Verified that the config shows the correct info (shows the IP I gave it and the correct link to the vpn.tar file)
- Tried using the internal IP of the PBX
- Gave up and came here.
I’m confused by this line of the wiki page regarding the Remote Address, which I would assume would be the IP/URL of the remote phone, but the wiki seems to indicate the opposite:
Remote Address will be used as a fallback.The DDNS FQDN is managed inside the DDNS section of System Admin. You can also define a Remote Address, which would be the external IP address or FQDN at which the OpenVPN server is reachable for connecting clients.
Then there’s this, which I’m not sure is actually affecting anything
Any help is appreciated.
PBX Firmware: 10.13.66-12