Need help with designing gsm gateway

Hi, I am entirely new with this free pbx server. After a lot of reading on elastix without tears manual…successfully deployed a running free pbx machine with 3 sip extensions.

Now i have a gsm gateway product from dinstar i.e dinstar 2004 …my manager wants outgoing calls to the mobile numbers from the existing sip phones be routed through the gsm gateway as gsm to gsm calls.

I didnt find configuration options to achieve this in un- embedded free pbx…should i go for the embedded version…? if so, where can i find it…??/ if not, should i buy some custom software built for this purpose…

please guide me what to do…thanks in advance

I dont think that should be hard. All you need to do is to configure Dinstar device with your pbx and perform routing of call to and from sip phones and gsm gateway. here is a pdf for configuring dwg2008 which might be of help for you:
http://www.likittelekom.com.tr/downloads/5086/Turkvox_DWG_GSM_with_AskoziaPBX.pdf

It is not that different from say an SPA3000, however an SPA3000 configuration can be daunting and much depends on if they are on the same local LAN. I do data Center PBX systems so most of the how to guides do not apply because they assume it is all on a LAN, however I have learned some tricks if you need that kind of configuration

I need help with configuring the sip trunk in elastix …i mean what should be the outbound caller id…, host name, password and all that stuff… then again back at the gateway i need the mobile calls to orginate from the sip phones through the gateway into the gsm network…

throw me a manual or configuration steps required to achieve this …