Need Community Help here

We are working on releasing a converter tool to let you take older FreePBX non Distro system or Elastix/PIAF systems that are based on FreePBX 2.9, 2.10, 2.11 or 12 to FreePBX Distro 10.13.66 systems.

We are in need of some backups from older systems we can use to test things before we release the converter this week. If you have any backups please PM me and I will give you a link you can upload them to so we can test the converter.

For more information on the plans for the converter please review our Work in Progress wiki here. http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Elastix+and+PBXinaFlash+to+FreePBX+Distro+Conversion+Tool

3 Likes

Hi Tony have a selection here of 2.11 2.8 and 2.5!! freepbx versions from elastix 1.6 , 2.3 and 2.5

let me know were they can be securly uploaded as obviously from live systems with password

@xrobau can you work with him. Thanks.

Hi! I did reply to you on twitter, but stick them in dropbox, or google drive, or something like that, and then just send me a message with the links, please!

They will be restored to my machine, conversion will be tested, and then they will be deleted.

Thanks!

Link has been sent