My CallBack only works with local numbers. Hang up for international calls!

Hi,
I get stuck with the callback functionality it works with one local number but not with international number. When my other country friend call my number he can get the callback to his phone but as soon as he take the line the system hangup.
I tried to check the differences of the two calls and guess the following step is the culprit but how to digg further ?

== Spawn extension (macro-dialout-trunk, s, 22) exited non-zero on ‘Local/myinternationalnumber@from-internal-d18a;2’ in macro ‘dialout-trunk’

International call

– Called SIP/OVHLigneA/myinternationalnumber
– SIP/OVHLigneA-00000016 is ringing
– SIP/OVHLigneA-00000016 is making progress passing it to Local/myinternationalnumber@from-internal-d18a;2
== Spawn extension (macro-dialout-trunk, s, 22) exited non-zero on ‘Local/myinternationalnumber@from-internal-d18a;2’ in macro ‘dialout-trunk’
== Spawn extension (from-internal, myinternationalnumber0, 5) exited non-zero on ‘Local/myinternationalnumber@from-internal-d18a;2’
– Executing [h@from-internal:1] Hangup(“Local/myinternationalnumber@from-internal-d18a;2”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (from-internal, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'Local/myinternationalnumber@from-internal-d18a;2’

for info I put the local code debug :
Local call (Good one)

– Called SIP/OVHLigneA/mylocalnumber
– SIP/OVHLigneA-0000001a is ringing
– SIP/OVHLigneA-0000001a is making progress passing it to Local/mylocalnumber@from-internal-9c1d;2
– SIP/OVHLigneA-0000001a answered Local/mylocalnumber@from-internal-9c1d;2
> Channel Local/mylocalnumber@from-internal-9c1d;1 was answered.
– Executing [104@from-did-direct:1] Set(“Local/mylocalnumber@from-internal-9c1d;1”, “__RINGTIMER=15”) in new stack

do you use separate trunks and/or outbound routes for international and local calls?

Hi,

DungeonMaster3000 tks a lot for your answer.
This is same trunk and same call back but two differents inbound routes.But seems incoming call there is no problem.
Now for the very puzzling part I try many things and finally change the destination after callback to be
feature code admin - Dial voice mail.
And to my big surprise the foreign caller was in line with the voicemail after the callback.
So the line to be hang up only if destination to be
Extension

I am not sure which kind of tests I can do to go further…