My asterisk server not playing uploaded and recorded sound

I installed AsteriskNom 1.7.1 with freePbx. Both recorded sound (.wav ) , uploaded sound ( mp3 ) and build-in Recording could not play. While am trying to verify my sound prompt before setting up the IVR. What could be wrong,please help.
Thanks.

It would be helpful to have some console log output to debug this. Log into the Asterisk console and post the output as you try to test the IVR.

Make sure you’ve converted the files to PCM encoded, 16 bit, at 8000 Hz.

Can a recording made using *77 be played?

Check the permissions and ownership of your uploaded files.

BF

I was able to make a recording initially, which i remove while i wasn’t able to play it by dialing *99 from the extension where i recorded it.
I also attempt to play the sound from the system recording ( by clicking on the speaker symbol )
>>> it give error : "Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page ".

I later uploaded a build-in sound and rename it, while i attempt to play it ,it gives

error : " no compatible wav, mp3 or gsm format found to play:
.asterisk-core-sounds-en-gsm-1.4.19 "

I also try to confirm if am able to save my recording from ext 100. by

/var/spool/asterisk/temp

ls

it shows :

100-ivrrecordding. unnumbered-ivrrecording.

Thanks

I was able to make a recording initially, which i remove while i wasn’t able to play it by dialing *99 from the extension where i recorded it.
I also attempt to play the sound from the system recording ( by clicking on the speaker symbol )
>>> it give error : "Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page ".

I later uploaded a build-in sound and rename it, while i attempt to play it ,it gives

error : " no compatible wav, mp3 or gsm format found to play:
.asterisk-core-sounds-en-gsm-1.4.19 "

I also try to confirm if am able to save my recording from ext 100. by

/var/spool/asterisk/temp

ls

it shows :

100-ivrrecordding. unnumbered-ivrrecording.

Thanks