Multiple extensions using commercial EPM

Hello,

I have done a bit of searching, but have not been able to figure out if this can be done.

On a phone that is configured via EPM, can I have multiple extensions. For example, my main extension for company #1 is 700, but I own/operate two other companies and want to have account 2 to show extension 701 and account 3 to show ext 702.

If it helps, I’m using a yealink t46g phone and all is working well, other than this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Yes look at Custom Extensions section of EPM.

Tony,
Thanks for the quick response. I did create a custom ext, but didn’t really know where to go from there.
However, I did figure it out by simply adding the extensions as if I was setting up a new phone. The only difference is that I selected account 2 on the second one and account 3 on the third one and also selected the extension. By using the same mac address for all of the entries, it seemed to work fine.

I’m assuming the custom extension would work the same way if I needed to map an account on another pbx to my phone, rather than another extension on the same pbx.
Thanks.

Yes it works like that. My desk phone is attached to the main Schmoozeline and three development machines all setup through Commercial EPM