Mp114 fxo issue

I was able to get both my fxs and fxo ports registered I’m able to make internal calls and calls to external but unable to make inbound calls when the call comes in I see it’s cid but it’s listed as anonymous caller hears dial tone no matter what is dialed get not a valid number message and call disconnected.
I set trunk up with pjsip but I’m not sure how to get inbound calls to connect correctly any help would be great.

Setting up an Audiocodes MP-114/118 FXO with Asterisk and FreeSwitch - VoIP Insider (voipsupply.com)

I came across that but because chansip is long deprecated I’m using pjsip. I’m gotten incoming calls I see the invite of the number and it fails authentication and call is connected with the port number any ideas.

Assuming the trunk is set up Registration: Receive and Authentication: Both, set Match Inbound Authentication to Auth Username. Also, the FreePBX Trunk Name must match the trunk username on the Audiocodes side.

If you still have trouble, at the Asterisk command prompt (not a shell prompt), type
pjsip set logger on
make a failing incoming call and paste the Asterisk log for the call (not the console output) at pastebin.com and post the link here.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.