Moving from Trixbox - how do I configure Dial Patterns (also, anything to watch out for?)

We have this for dial patterns:

1+NXXNXXXXXX
1800NXXXXXX
1866NXXXXXX
1877NXXXXXX
1888NXXXXXX
1NXXNXXXXXX
NXXNXXXXXX
NXXXXXX

I see where to do this in Freepbx but it deletes a couple when I add them, and I’m not quite sure what field to put 311, 411, etc. in.

Also, anything to watch out for when copying everything over? I’m doing this manually so I don’t want to miss anything. Trixbox-FreePBX

Entering by hand is a great way of learning the system. If you have many custom greetings and VM greetings once you have the system setup you can copy the contents of /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom using scp between the systems (don’t copy from one machine to a PC then back again)

With regard to your question, you don’t have any prefix’s or Prefix’s or prepends so those go into the match field. These options look stock, you did not customize at all?

Suggesting reading the tool tip on the page so you know how this works. Have you seen the tooltips? Just hover over the circle by the field and the tip pops up.

Thank you much for the help. It was stock. Tool tip helped a lot. Normally those are useless, so it was nice to see actual help for a change. We got it up and going other than one annoying issue. I put that in another thread.

Thanks.