More module update error me not like

Big bear awoke to these errors. Click to apply settings and get more erros. Big bear make screen shot and copy/paste text below.

Bear attemtp uninstall/reinstall various modules via GUI, no SSH access from here. What to do?

exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function freepbx\modules\parkpro_get() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php on line 1128
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Call to undefined function freepbx\modules\parkpro_get() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php on line 1128
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php:1128
    1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

Retry

Cancel

This has already been fixed. Actually it was fixed months ago. Your Phone Apps is very old as is evidenced by your line 1128 reference which is nothing now. Phone Apps is up to version 13.0.86.6 now and this is the version you should be using.

1 Like

If no Phone Apps updates are available for you, then your maintenance period may have expired. See this page for renewal instructions:
http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPAS/How+to+Renew+Commercial+Modules+from+the+Portal

I believe it was a 25 year license? installed in the last 18 months.

I do see several “renew” tags…

The screenshot you’ve provided is Endpoint Manager which is not Phone Apps.

I have the same error by Extension Routes and Phone Apps. If neither of these are it I dont know whats going on…

I dont know what you mean by this. Extension Routes never calls parkpro so the error would not be the same.

Phone Apps is causing your issues. Either upgrade it or uninstall it.

Edit: RestApps are also known as “Phone Apps” sorry.

We dont use them, truth be told it was my first FreePBX install and it we bought the wrong bundle. Not sure why they would be expired though.

If you dont use them and don’t have access to the CLI (SSH) then go to “Module Admin” and remove/uninstall “Phone Apps”

Well awesome, uninstalling it was the fix! Thanks for the fast reply!

Any advice on these longer standing errors?

And this one…

Those are both notices. You can delete them forever by clicking the “(X)”

Anything of concern? I have googled them both and didnt turn up anything…

Only if you are using OpenCNAM in Caller ID Lookup. But it doesnt appear that you are. As for MODULEADMINWGET thats fine as well.