Modules won't upgrade?

Fair enough. I’m going to fall back to 1.2. Only reason I went to 1.4 was for the chan_mobile stuff…

1.4 will be very interesting once we get rolling, it’s just one of those ‘one step at a time’ things right now.

which module is hanging - I made a bunch of changes, maybe I broke one of the install scripts and it is hangning the rest?

It seems random :frowning: If, say, there are N upgrades to do, it will do the download, untar, complete cycle and after some number (as few as 1), after the untarring complete, nothing further happens, and that module is disabled.

hmm - nothing was changed in the core modules stuff (I think), if you have any specific modules it hung on that would be helful. I just downloaded/installed a bunch of the upgrades I did yesterday without incident.

In either case - I’ll have a new tart ball and proper beta1 setup shortly (this weekend I hope). Things are in a bit of a disarray right now will all the prep I’m doing so it is possible that there are some broken things here and there not knowing quite how your setup is.

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin --help

Maybe I didn’t say it right…What I meant to convey, is that there seems to be a peculiar interaction between FreePBX and the end point manager…at least in my system. What is the procedure for manually installing a module from the command line?

That’s all it says? “Please wait while module actions are performed”? Thats still a FreePBX framework issue. It’s not Endpoint Manager until you see “Version detected as”

I think the problem is peculiar to the End Point Manager. Didn’t have Sip Settings or IAX settings installed, but went and installed them as a test, they installed perfectly…
BF

check your advanced settings for where your php errors are going and check that log.

They may end up there is things get far enough along for the FreePBX error handler settings to take affect and route those errors to where ever you have specified.

Don’t see any errors in PHP or HTTPD. Restarted HTTPD and still the same thing!

Probably dig into it a bit further tomorrow. Tornadoes headed our way this afternoon!!!

Getting “Please wait while module actions are performed”. when trying to install End Point Manager. Other modules seem to be OK.

sounds like something died, check the php / httpd error log that’s usually where you will find the issues for this sort of behavior.