Modules vulnerable to security threats have been automatically updated - framework has been automatically upgraded to fix security issues: SEC-2018-001

Hey Guys,

I am still getting the message of

Modules vulnerable to security threats have been automatically updated - framework has been automatically upgraded to fix security issues: SEC-2018-001

and I saw the solution was meant to be this:
fwconsole ma listonline && fwconsole reload

But this didn’t work for me, and I also read that it didn’t work for others, but I couldn’t find any other solutions, apart from “as far as I can see this issue is now resolved” without any further explanation. So I waited a few months for updates that might clear it up but it’s still not possible to hide/remove this notification. It keeps coming back. Any ideas?

hey guys, any ideas on what to do if that fwconsole command didn’t solve the problem?

any help greatly appreciated

Did you try clearing the error manually? Some of these don’t just “go away” - they have to be acknowledged from time to time.

Hi Dave, yes I have tried clearing the error many times from the dashboard by clicking the little (-) button but it keeps coming back.

Try

fwconsole ma upgradeall

Then

fwconsole reload

it seemed to work at first, but then after I refreshed the page and that box by clicking “show all”, it was back again

Did you try clearing it now?

mysql asterisk -e 'DELETE FROM notifications'

2 Likes

Thanks very much Dicko, that was it! I refreshed, reloaded, etc and it didn’t come back. Many thanks to all here, greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.