Modules Time Conditions and Call Event Logging not updating

Call Event Logging is disabled "Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 14.0.2.8 " however when trying to update the web page crashes.

The same with Time Conditions. Though I suspect I won’t get that to work without Call Event Logging as it’s a dependency.

From bash: (if it fails, reply with the errors)

fwconsole ma upgrade cel
fwconsole ma enable cel
fwconsole ma upgrade timeconditions
fwconsole ma enable timeconditions
fwconsole reload
1 Like

freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole ma upgrade cel
No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial,unsupported,extended] from last GUI settings

cel is the same as the online version, unable to upgrade
Updating Hooks…Done
freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole ma enable cel
The following error(s) occured:

• Module cel cannot be enabled
    freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole ma upgrade timeconditions
    No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial,unsupported,extended] from last GUI settings

Downloading module ‘timeconditions’
Processing timeconditions
Downloading…
108950/108950 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 1 seconds
Detected Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Found local Dependency of: cel 14.0.2.8
Installing Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Creating cel if needed…
In utility.functions.php line 207:

Can not create cel table::

ma [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–stable] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–onlystdout] [–willupdate] [–securityonly] [–sendemails] [–] []…

Updating Hooks…Done
freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole ma enable timeconditions
The following error(s) occured:

• Module timeconditions cannot be enabled
    freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole reload
    Reloading FreePBX
    Successfully reloaded
    freepbx-64 ~ #

Did you upgrade from 13 to 14?

1 Like

I believe we had to have as this is the message on the web page

" Call Event Logging 14.0.2.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 14.0.2.8"

" Time Conditions 14.0.2.13 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 14.0.2.15"

And of course, attempting to update there gives the error I originally mentioned, page crashing

Then run

fwconsole ma downloadinstall cel --tag 14.0.2.8
fwconsole ma downloadinstall timeconditions --tag 14.0.2.15
fwconsole reload
1 Like
freepbx-64  ~ # fwconsole ma downloadinstall cel --tag 14.0.2.8

Starting module download from http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/cel/cel-14.0.2.8.tgz.gpg ...
Processing 
Downloading...
 61773/61773 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting...Done
Module http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/cel/cel-14.0.2.8.tgz.gpg successfully downloaded
Creating cel if needed..

ma [-f|--force] [-d|--debug] [--edge] [--stable] [--color] [--skipchown] [-e|--autoenable] [--skipdisabled] [--snapshot SNAPSHOT] [--format FORMAT] [-R|--repo REPO] [-t|--tag TAG] [--onlystdout] [--willupdate] [--securityonly] [--sendemails] [--] [<args>]...                                  

freepbx-64  ~ # fwconsole ma downloadinstall timeconditions --tag 14.0.2.15

Starting module download from http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/timeconditions/timeconditions-14.0.2.15.tgz.gpg ...
Processing 
Downloading...
 108950/108950 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting...Done
Module http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/timeconditions/timeconditions-14.0.2.15.tgz.gpg successfully downloaded
Detected Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Found local Dependency of: cel 14.0.2.8
Installing Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Creating cel if needed..

ma [-f|--force] [-d|--debug] [--edge] [--stable] [--color] [--skipchown] [-e|--autoenable] [--skipdisabled] [--snapshot SNAPSHOT] [--format FORMAT] [-R|--repo REPO] [-t|--tag TAG] [--onlystdout] [--willupdate] [--securityonly] [--sendemails] [--] [<args>]...

freepbx-64  ~ # fwconsole reload
Reloading FreePBX
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
Unable to continue. Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Timeconditions'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install timeconditions 2) fwconsole ma enable timeconditions in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(106): FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject('Timeconditions')
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(53): FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad('Timeconditions', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1441): FreePBX\Self_Helper->__call('Timeconditions', Array)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1441): FreePBX->Timeconditions()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(107): FreePBX\modules\Restapps->doDialplanHook(Object(extensions), 'asterisk', 900)
#5 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks('asterisk', Array)
#6 {main}

freepbx-64  ~ #

Your database user is not allowed to create the cel table under asteriskcdrdb database. Give it permissions and you’ll be able to install.

1 Like

Thank you both for the replies.

I will be contacting support to assist.

I have the same error. I have confirmed that freepbxuser has full rights on all DBs. Still facing the error updating.

MariaDB [(none)]> SHOW GRANTS FOR ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’;
±----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Grants for freepbxuser@localhost |
±----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON . TO ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD ‘XXXXXX’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON asterisk.* TO ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON asteriskcdrdb.* TO ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ |
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Any idea?

hello, here is what support did for us of course your situation may be different.

freepbx-64  /var/lib/mysql/asteriskcdrdb # rm cel.*
rm: remove regular file ‘cel.frm’? y
rm: remove regular file ‘cel.MYD’? y
rm: remove regular file ‘cel.MYI’? y
rm: remove regular file ‘cel.TMD’? y

Module result:

All upgrades completed successfully! 
Updating Hooks...Done
freepbx-64  /var/lib/mysql/asteriskcdrdb # fwconsole r 
Reloading FreePBX
Successfully reloaded

Thanks for the help! Sorry. It didn’t work for me. Any more ideas?

Bump…

And how didn’t it work for you? That is actually a pretty important part of the “it didn’t work for me” is how/why it didn’t work for you vs others.

Providing actually information when saying things like this will avoid you coming back days later to “bump” your request for an answer.

I have deleted the files “cel.*” from the folder “/var/lib/mysql/asteriskcdrdb” as recommended. Then I tried to upgrade or update and still getting the error message: In utility.functions.php line 207:

Did you do step 2? Deleting the table files is only step 1.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.