FreePBX | Register | Issues | Wiki | Portal | Support

Modules Time Conditions and Call Event Logging not updating

Call Event Logging is disabled "Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 14.0.2.8 " however when trying to update the web page crashes.

The same with Time Conditions. Though I suspect I won’t get that to work without Call Event Logging as it’s a dependency.

(Itzik) #2

From bash: (if it fails, reply with the errors)

fwconsole ma upgrade cel
fwconsole ma enable cel
fwconsole ma upgrade timeconditions
fwconsole ma enable timeconditions
fwconsole reload

freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole ma upgrade cel
No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial,unsupported,extended] from last GUI settings

cel is the same as the online version, unable to upgrade
Updating Hooks…Done
freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole ma enable cel
The following error(s) occured:

• Module cel cannot be enabled
    freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole ma upgrade timeconditions
    No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial,unsupported,extended] from last GUI settings

Downloading module ‘timeconditions’
Processing timeconditions
Downloading…
108950/108950 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 1 seconds
Detected Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Found local Dependency of: cel 14.0.2.8
Installing Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Creating cel if needed…
In utility.functions.php line 207:

Can not create cel table::

ma [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–stable] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–onlystdout] [–willupdate] [–securityonly] [–sendemails] [–] []…

Updating Hooks…Done
freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole ma enable timeconditions
The following error(s) occured:

• Module timeconditions cannot be enabled
    freepbx-64 ~ # fwconsole reload
    Reloading FreePBX
    Successfully reloaded
    freepbx-64 ~ #

(Itzik) #4

Did you upgrade from 13 to 14?

I believe we had to have as this is the message on the web page

" Call Event Logging 14.0.2.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 14.0.2.8"

" Time Conditions 14.0.2.13 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 14.0.2.15"

And of course, attempting to update there gives the error I originally mentioned, page crashing

(Itzik) #6

Then run

fwconsole ma downloadinstall cel --tag 14.0.2.8
fwconsole ma downloadinstall timeconditions --tag 14.0.2.15
fwconsole reload

freepbx-64  ~ # fwconsole ma downloadinstall cel --tag 14.0.2.8

Starting module download from http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/cel/cel-14.0.2.8.tgz.gpg ...
Processing 
Downloading...
 61773/61773 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting...Done
Module http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/cel/cel-14.0.2.8.tgz.gpg successfully downloaded
Creating cel if needed..

ma [-f|--force] [-d|--debug] [--edge] [--stable] [--color] [--skipchown] [-e|--autoenable] [--skipdisabled] [--snapshot SNAPSHOT] [--format FORMAT] [-R|--repo REPO] [-t|--tag TAG] [--onlystdout] [--willupdate] [--securityonly] [--sendemails] [--] [<args>]...                                  

freepbx-64  ~ # fwconsole ma downloadinstall timeconditions --tag 14.0.2.15

Starting module download from http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/timeconditions/timeconditions-14.0.2.15.tgz.gpg ...
Processing 
Downloading...
 108950/108950 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting...Done
Module http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/timeconditions/timeconditions-14.0.2.15.tgz.gpg successfully downloaded
Detected Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Found local Dependency of: cel 14.0.2.8
Installing Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Creating cel if needed..

ma [-f|--force] [-d|--debug] [--edge] [--stable] [--color] [--skipchown] [-e|--autoenable] [--skipdisabled] [--snapshot SNAPSHOT] [--format FORMAT] [-R|--repo REPO] [-t|--tag TAG] [--onlystdout] [--willupdate] [--securityonly] [--sendemails] [--] [<args>]...

freepbx-64  ~ # fwconsole reload
Reloading FreePBX
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
Unable to continue. Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Timeconditions'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install timeconditions 2) fwconsole ma enable timeconditions in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(106): FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject('Timeconditions')
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(53): FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad('Timeconditions', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1441): FreePBX\Self_Helper->__call('Timeconditions', Array)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1441): FreePBX->Timeconditions()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(107): FreePBX\modules\Restapps->doDialplanHook(Object(extensions), 'asterisk', 900)
#5 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks('asterisk', Array)
#6 {main}

freepbx-64  ~ #

(Andrew Nagy) #8

Your database user is not allowed to create the cel table under asteriskcdrdb database. Give it permissions and you’ll be able to install.

Thank you both for the replies.

I will be contacting support to assist.

(Marwan Kandeel) #10

I have the same error. I have confirmed that freepbxuser has full rights on all DBs. Still facing the error updating.

MariaDB [(none)]> SHOW GRANTS FOR ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’;
±----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Grants for freepbxuser@localhost |
±----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON . TO ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD ‘XXXXXX’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON asterisk.* TO ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON asteriskcdrdb.* TO ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ |
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

(Marwan Kandeel) #11

Any idea?

hello, here is what support did for us of course your situation may be different.

freepbx-64  /var/lib/mysql/asteriskcdrdb # rm cel.*
rm: remove regular file ‘cel.frm’? y
rm: remove regular file ‘cel.MYD’? y
rm: remove regular file ‘cel.MYI’? y
rm: remove regular file ‘cel.TMD’? y

Module result:

All upgrades completed successfully! 
Updating Hooks...Done
freepbx-64  /var/lib/mysql/asteriskcdrdb # fwconsole r 
Reloading FreePBX
Successfully reloaded

(Marwan Kandeel) #13

Thanks for the help! Sorry. It didn’t work for me. Any more ideas?

(Marwan Kandeel) #14

Bump…

(Tom Ray) #15

And how didn’t it work for you? That is actually a pretty important part of the “it didn’t work for me” is how/why it didn’t work for you vs others.

Providing actually information when saying things like this will avoid you coming back days later to “bump” your request for an answer.

(Marwan Kandeel) #16

I have deleted the files “cel.*” from the folder “/var/lib/mysql/asteriskcdrdb” as recommended. Then I tried to upgrade or update and still getting the error message: In utility.functions.php line 207:

(Tom Ray) #17

Did you do step 2? Deleting the table files is only step 1.