Modules / database broken after update

Hello community,
I proceeded with an update of a Freepbx 13 installation this morning, The update stopped after park pro and an error message appeared in relation to /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Less.class.php

i noticed that the MSQL db had corrupted tables following the update so i repaired MSQL but some tables would not repair.

Also in the module admin page there were ~6 broken modules including the core module. I reinstalled these modules so now i do not see any broken tables in the DB or broken modules in MA.

When i try to “Apply Config” through the web UI or fwconsole i get the following error:

Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 255
Unable to continue. Error with the templating engine: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array:: in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php on line 207#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Less.class.php(209): die_freepbx('Error with the ...')
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Less.class.php(94): FreePBX\Less->getCachedFile('/var/www/html/a...', '/admin/assets/c...', Array)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(162): FreePBX\Less->generateModuleStyles('certman')
#3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(543): connectdirs->generate_less('certman')
#4 {main}

any ideas?
Thank you

Probably uninstall certificate manager. It looks like your hard drive is going bad.

Thanks for the reply Andrew, the thought has crossed my mind… do you think i can do it during normal working hours? or does it have the potential of messing with the operations? as of now the system is running normally, i just cannot apply config…

planning to move this server to a VM on a HA cluster to avoid problems in the future

Uninstalling certmanager won’t cause issues. Afterwards you can reinstall it

just to close this thread, it was in deed the certman module that needed to be re-installed.

Thank you

where are the template files for endpoint manager (commercial) stored? i am getting

“Can’t convert custom provisioning address ‘’ into a valid URL. This must be in the format of protocol://host:port”

after having re-installed endpoint manager probably due to missing basefiles/templates

Thank you