Module Upgrade CLI - The "--onlystdout" option does not exist

This morning I was running some upgrades from the command line and after each upgrade (other than framework) I see the error below:

[[email protected] ~]# fwconsole ma upgradeall
No repos specified, using: [standard,extended,commercial,unsupported] from last GUI settings

Module(s) requiring upgrades: announcement, bulkhandler, calllimit, callrecording, cdr, conferencespro, contactmanager, core, dashboard, endpoint, fax, faxpro, findmefollow, framework, irc, ivr, languages, miscdests, music, paging, parking, parkpro, pm2, queueprio, queues, qxact_reports, restapps, sipsettings, sysadmin, ucp, userman, vega, voicemail
Upgrading module ‘framework’ from 14.0.5.5 to 14.0.5.20
Downloading module ‘framework’
Processing framework
Downloading…
12997025/12997025 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 3 seconds
Updating tables admin, ampusers, cronmanager, featurecodes, freepbx_log, freepbx_settings, globals, module_xml, modules, notifications…Done
installing files to /var/www/html…done
installing files to /var/lib/asterisk/bin…done
installing files to /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin…done
Checking for upgrades…
2 found
Upgrading to 14.0.5.9…
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//14.0.5.9/upgrade.php
Upgrading to 14.0.5.9…OK
Upgrading to 14.0.5.12…
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//14.0.5.12/upgrade.php
Upgrading to 14.0.5.12…OK
framework file install done, removing packages from module
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/amp_conf removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/start_asterisk removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/install removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/installlib removed successfully
Building Packaged Scripts…Done
Generating CSS…Done
Module framework successfully installed
Updating Hooks…Done
Upgrading module ‘core’ from 14.0.18.37 to 14.0.18.45
Downloading module ‘core’
Processing core
Downloading…
1108970/1108970 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 1 seconds

The “–onlystdout” option does not exist.

ma [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–stable] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–sendemail] [–] []…

Upgrading module ‘sipsettings’ from 14.0.27.5 to 14.0.27.7
Downloading module ‘sipsettings’
Processing sipsettings
Downloading…
259586/259586 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 0 seconds

The “–onlystdout” option does not exist.

fwconsole ma upgradeall --verbose

So we can see the line where the error is happening

Something went wrong with the update today. I have noticed the same –onlystdout error messages when updating the system. Then, after some time, I started to get this error from the webaccess page:

Exception (404)

Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Core'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install core 2) fwconsole ma enable core

Then, I issued “fwconsole ma upgradeall” again and it seems it did upgrade some more modules, outputing the same error msg again: “Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman”

After the update completed, I restarted everything and now it seems to be working again as expected.

Before I saw your message I managed to resolve the issue on the two servers. When I tried to access the GUI after the update error there was a message regarding pm2 and it told me to install core. I installed core and then the fwconsole ma upgradeall proceeded as normal.

I just tried a third machine with the upgradeall command and it seems to be working well.

I like the changes to the System Updates page!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.