Module Update File Integrity failed

Modules updates are failing. If I manually download the gpg file, it works.

[[email protected] _cache]# fwconsole ma refreshsignatures
Getting Data from Online Server…
Done
Checking Signatures of Modules…
Checking accountcodepreserve…
Good
.
.
.
Updating Hooks…Done

[[email protected] _cache]# fwconsole ma upgrade recordings
No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial] from last GUI settings

Starting recordings download…
Processing recordings
Verifying local module download…Redownloading
Downloading…
0/105208 [>---------------------------] 0%The following error(s) occured:

  • File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/recordings-13.0.28.tgz.gpg - aborting (sha1 did not match)

[[email protected] _cache]# sudo -u asterisk gpg --verify /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/recordings-13.0.28.tgz.gpg
gpg: verify signatures failed: Unknown system error

[[email protected] _cache]# rm -f recordings-13.0.28.tgz.gpg

[[email protected] _cache]# wget http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/recordings/recordings-13.0.28.tgz.gpg
–2016-09-01 13:51:32-- http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/recordings/recordings-13.0.28.tgz.gpg
Resolving mirror1.freepbx.org… 199.102.239.170
Connecting to mirror1.freepbx.org|199.102.239.170|:80… connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response… 200 OK
Length: 105208 (103K) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: “recordings-13.0.28.tgz.gpg”

100%[===================================================================================================================================================================>] 105,208 --.-K/s in 0.1s

2016-09-01 13:51:32 (880 KB/s) - “recordings-13.0.28.tgz.gpg” saved [105208/105208]

[[email protected] _cache]# fwconsole ma upgrade recordings
No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial] from last GUI settings

Starting recordings download…
Processing recordings
Verifying local module download…Verified
Extracting…Done
Module recordings successfully downloaded
checking for fcode field…already exists
checking for fcode_pass field…already exists
Generating CSS…Done
Module recordings successfully installed
Updating Hooks…Done

I found a workaround that allowed me to update. Look under Settings -> Advanced Settings -> GUI Behavior. I set “Use wget For Module Admin” to yes.