Mistake made when upgrading from 2.10 to 2.11

Hi,

I went to run the update for the core from 2.10 to 2.11 and I thought I ran it correctly before updating all of the other modules (at least that’s the only explanation I can think of). Now when I run 'Apply Config" I get the following error:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
exit: 1
[FATAL] Unable to connect to Asterisk Manager from /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf, aborting

1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

the end of my logfile contains:

[2014-02-25 13:57:56] NOTICE[8306] cdr.c: CDR simple logging enabled.
[2014-02-25 13:57:56] VERBOSE[8306] config.c: == Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/cel.conf’: [2014-02-25 13:57:56] VERBOSE[8306] config.c: == Found
[2014-02-25 13:57:56] ERROR[8306] config.c: The file ‘cel_general_additional.conf’ was listed as a #include but it does not exist.

I am runnning Asterisk version 1.8.13.0 on centos version 5.10

What is the cel.conf it is referring too?

Thanks

Some additional information I get when I restart amportal:

STARTING ASTERISK
/usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 42: 9658 Segmentation fault (core dumped) ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} >&/dev/${TTY} < /dev/${TTY}
/usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 42: 9674 Segmentation fault (core dumped) ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} >&/dev/${TTY} < /dev/${TTY}
mpg123: no process killed

Thanks

Update your asterisk. This is a bug in Asterisk.

Hi Tony,

I can’t run the Apply Config to get the update finished, is there a manual way to do this from terminal or CLI??

Thanks

Hi,

So updating the underlying Asterisk will fix this…

Thanks

What distribution are you running or did you hand install?

Hi,

Now I have new errors after updating to Asterisk 1.8.25.0:

exit: 1
[FATAL] SELECT data FROM parkinglot WHERE keyword=‘parkext’ [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.parkinglot’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT data FROM parkinglot WHERE keyword=‘parkext’

Trace Back:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:25 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT data FROM parkinglot WHERE keyword=‘parkext’ [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.parkinglot’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT data FROM parkinglot WHERE keyword=‘parkext’

/var/www/html/admin/modules/fop2admin/functions.inc.php:68 sql()
[0]: SELECT data FROM parkinglot WHERE keyword=‘parkext’
[1]: getRow
[2]: 2

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:709 fop2admin_get_config()
[0]: asterisk
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

Thanks

Remove fop2admin. It is an unsupported third party module.

rm -Rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/fop2admin

Also I asked you what version of FreePBX.

Hi,

Thanks for the help removing the FOP2admin (which I don’t use) fixed the issue. I am using FreePBX Framework version 2.10.0.3. everything was hand installed over a year ago. I am still seeing some error codes in the log file:

[2014-02-26 06:53:59] ERROR[10249] res_config_ldap.c: Cannot load configuration file: res_ldap.conf
[2014-02-26 06:53:59] NOTICE[10249] res_config_ldap.c: Cannot reload LDAP RealTime driver.
[2014-02-26 06:53:59] ERROR[10249] cel_custom.c: Unable to load cel_custom.conf. Not logging CEL to custom CSVs.
[2014-02-26 06:53:59] ERROR[10249] cdr_custom.c: Unable to load cdr_custom.conf. Not logging custom CSV CDRs.

CDR reports seem to be working fine. Not sure why I have the LDAP error, there is no Windows Domain setup. I am not sure what the cel_custom.c is?

Thanks

Those “errors” have always been there. You’ve just now taken the opportunity to actually care about them.

For clarification they are not errors, mearly warnings and you can ignore them

Good enough, Thanks for you help all seems to working well!