Migration to FreePBX 14 issue

I have a new FreePBX server ((CURRENT) FreePBX 14 (SNG7-PBX-64bit-1805-2a) rfrom freepbxhosting.com. After I attempt to migrate my current physical server running FreePBX 13 and apply config to the new server I get the following errors. What would you suggest I do?

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

exit: 1
Unable to continue. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/Driver.class.php on line 113 #0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/Driver.class.php(113): Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘Invalid argumen…’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 113, Array) #1 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/Driver.class.php(125): FreePBX\modules\Core\Driver::devicesGetUserMappings() #2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(477): FreePBX\modules\Core\Driver::map_dev_user(‘1000’, ‘mailbox’, ‘1000@device’) #3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(73): core_conf->generate_sip_additional(‘13.29.2’) #4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php(65): core_conf->generateConf(‘sip_additional…’) #5 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php(24): FreePBX\FileHooks->processOldHooks(Array) #6 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(877): FreePBX\FileHooks->processFileHooks(Array) #7 {main}

Thank you,
Alan

You’ve restored a 13 backup to a 14 system? If so, start over again with a new 14 image, you can’t restore mismatched major versions until 15. You can use this script to migrate settings:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Elastix+and+PBXinaFlash+to+FreePBX+Distro+Conversion+Tool

I used that script for the migration.

The issue is fixed. It seems the migration script corrupted the extensions. I deleted the extensions and used the bulk handler to export from the old server and then import into the new server. Now there are no errors when reloading.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.