MeetMe3 Invalid Conference number

NOTE this was fixed by running "genzaptelconf"
now i can log in to the conference no problems! thanks to a post by At Root!

i recently updated to 2.4 via the upgrade module, and it seems like everything worked pretty well. i then installed meetme3 via these instructions

http://www.pbxinaflash.org/install-meetme3.htm

and finally got the web gui to work, and am able to dial the conference number and get allison… (i had to manually add:

[custom-meetme3]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,n,Wait(3)
exten => s,n,CBMysql()
exten => s,n,Hangup

to extensions_custom.conf since it was not there, and now i can dial 7199 and get the prompts).

my problem is that when i create a conference in the web application, and try to log in to the conference via the phone, i keep getting a “that is not a valid conference number” What is interesting is that if i enter the wrong conference number is rejects it, but if i enter the correct conference number it then asks me for the password (so i know it recognizes the conference number), once i put the password in is when i get the “this is not a valid conference number”

here are some traces when i make the call:

<------------>
– Executing [7199@from-internal:1] NoOp(“SIP/1000-0a11b6c0”, “Running miscapp 2: MeetMe3”) in new stack
– Executing [7199@from-internal:2] Goto(“SIP/1000-0a11b6c0”, “custom-meetme3|s|1”) in new stack
– Goto (custom-meetme3,s,1)
– Executing [s@custom-meetme3:1] Answer(“SIP/1000-0a11b6c0”, “”) in new stack

<------------>
– Executing [s@custom-meetme3:2] Wait(“SIP/1000-0a11b6c0”, “3”) in new stack
pbx*CLI>

<------------->
— (9 headers 0 lines) —
– Executing [s@custom-meetme3:3] CBMySQL(“SIP/1000-0a11b6c0”, “”) in new stack
– <SIP/1000-0a11b6c0> Playing ‘conf-getconfno’ (language ‘en’)
pbx*CLI>

<------------->
— (0 headers 0 lines) Nat keepalive —
– <SIP/1000-0a11b6c0> Playing ‘agent-pass’ (language ‘en’)

<------------->
— (10 headers 0 lines) —
Scheduling destruction of SIP dialog ‘[email protected]’ in 32000 ms (Method: REGISTER)
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/meetme.conf’: Found
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/meetme_additional.conf’: Found
– <SIP/1000-0a11b6c0> Playing ‘conf-invalid’ (language ‘en’)
pbx*CLI>

i noticed it is looking through meetme.conf and meete_additional.conf before it tells me it is an invalid conference, so i looked in meetme.conf and this is all that is there:

[rooms]
#include meetme_additional.conf

is the web app not fully building the conference in to meetme.conf and that is why i am getting that message?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!