Manage Contact Manager from sangoma phone

Hello everybody,

I read this thread: Sangoma Phones Contacts / Bla

malcomld wrote inside, there will be a solution for managing the contacts with a Sangoma phone. That was in 2019.
On my S505 when I go to my history select a number which I want to add to my contacts then I am able to press “Option” and get to “Save as contact” (or something else because I use German language on the phone).
I am able to type a name and other details for the contact but where will the contact be saved? It’s not in the Contact Manager Module, is it?

Is it possible to manage the Contact Manager Module from the phone or at least to create a new contact within the Contact Manager with my phone like the way I described above?

Best regards
Daniel

I would actually like to know the answer to this question myself. I have the phone book manager module installed and added a few names. Its not quite clear how it’s used as there is no clear documentation that I could find. You can export to *.csv but then how would you import into Sangoma S305? Seems like the software interface of the S305 does not have a phone book facility. Any chance of getting the phone book module to interact with the S305?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.