Make external calls to my IVR

Hi
I have configured and IVR and inbound routes on my freepbx and I’m able to call my IVR It’s works correctly (I can make local calls).
Now I’m searching a way to call my IVR to an other network. Is someone has the link to make this ?
Thanks

Your question is not very clear. What are you trying to achieve? What does “other network” mean?

I want to be able to receive external calls on my IVR

You are (probably) looking for DISA:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/DISA+User+Guide

ok Thanks I check it

Do I need to configure a trunk ?

In general, IVR is not related to outgoing calls but to incoming calls. When you say “local calls”, do you mean calls to local phone numbers, or internal call between extensions?

If you need to receive external calls, that is calls coming from PSTN from other people, you need to have either a SIP trunk or a PSTN line, either analog like POTS or digital like T1/E1. Is that what you are asking?

Yes it is what I’m asking for. To be able to receive incoming external calls to my IVR

If you need to receive external calls, that is calls coming from PSTN from other people, you need to have either a SIP trunk or a PSTN line, either analog like POTS or digital like T1/E1. Is that what you are asking?

To receive external calls you need a connection to the PSTN, either through a SIP trunk or a traditional analog or digital line.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.