Lose FPBX when I go into GUI

In the last 3 months I have had a new install of FPBX 15 onto an old Dell Machine.
Sometimes when I go into into the GUI via a windows machine it takes maybe 10 to 20 seconds and while doing this all my extensions lose registration with the FPBX box and I have to reboot the box to get back registration. Needless to say I cant access the GUI until reregistration take place. Maybe the problem exists within the network, I just dont know.
Has anybody heard of this problem before and has a solution?
Cheers

No, but I’d guess there’s something causing Asterisk to crash.

You’ll probably need to start through the pertinent logs (/var/log/asterisk/full and /var/log/httpd/error_log) and see if something pops up there that might help.

You may also want to wire up a monitor to your machine and see if anything pops up on the console window there.

Are you able to ssh into the box during these episodes? I would login before you do anything, setup a ‘screen’ session in case networking drops, and run a tool like ‘atop’ to monitor cpu/disk/etc as you reproduce the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.