I’m pretty sure FreePBX does most apart from the group logins, comment tags and queue stats.
How hard would it be to add the missing parts in the following spec?
- Multiple groups with different alert types and to be able to log in and out of groups. Eg User Sam - member of reservations-X, reservations-Y and reservations-Z. He can log into any or all of the groups. The manager can view if he’s logged in or not and log him back in if logged out for too long.
- Auto search db for client details for all incoming calls. Screen pop windows with relevant details and deep link into intranet application.
- Comment / tag calls and link to call recording.
- Conference bridge applications: EG the consultant can conference in an IVR script to a call, inviting the user to key in Credit Card data using their phone - data stored into DB.
- Monitor, intrude and whisper on calls.
- Real time Queue status and call stats.
- Multiple hold music dependent on queue.
- Time profiles
- Remote voicemail
- Busy wrap up
- DND - exceptions
- Wallboards – Collating both online and phone stats
- Conference calls.