Log filled with "[2019-08-31 16:46:16] NOTICE[4855] res_pjsip_exten_state.c: Endpoint '24' state subscription failed: Extension '02233936622' does not exist in context 'from-internal' or has no associated hint

My log is filled with Log filled with this kind of thing:

"[2019-08-31 16:46:16] NOTICE[4855] res_pjsip_exten_state.c: Endpoint '24' state subscription failed: Extension '02233936622' does not exist in context 'from-internal' or has no associated hint

02233936622 is a number in my Digium Phones Phonebook, there are other examples for other external numbers, but “subscribe” is not ‘ticked’ - so am surprised a subscription attempt is being made.

The phone/endpoint will only try to subscribe to something if it’s told to. Which is sounding like someone has a BLF setup for this to just speed dial. BLF causes subscriptions.

1 Like

What Tom said in more detail:

Thanks Lorne and Tom. That does sound like it’s the problem. I don’t really know how to make the entries speeddials rather than BLFs.

• I’ve told Freepbx not to bother trying to subscribe
  • In the DPMA settings they’re described as rapiddials rather than BLF.

If it’s not a major problem for the system, and doesn’t waste resources, I guess I can just leave things as they are!

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.