Linksys SPA3000 PSTN Gateway w/ FreePBX 13 Inbound Not Ringing

Editing that file is not supported:

[root@]# head /etc/asterisk/pjsip.conf
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
;          Do NOT edit this file as it is auto-generated by FreePBX.             ;
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
; For information on adding additional paramaters to this file, please visit the ;
; FreePBX.org wiki page, or ask on IRC. This file was created by the new FreePBX ;
; BMO - Big Module Object. Any similarity in naming with BMO from Adventure Time ;
; is totally deliberate.                                                         ;

So you have to jump though the hoops FreePBX imposes on you over raw asterisk
i.e. find the identify in pjsip.conf and then add/edit pjsip.identity_custom_post.conf to override it.
So if the existing name was spa3000pstn for the endpoint add

[spa3000pstn](+type=identify)
match=192.168.123.123:5061

I’m not reading back over 4 years of posts, but is there any reason why you can’t use the Match(Permit) field on the extension instead of hacking files?

Pass I’m not using FreePBX the answer is you need to get asterisk to match the source of the INVITEs to the endpoint that is authorised, and pjsip does this via those file by matching the IP address so you either find a way to do that via the GUI or you hack the files. I only reopened the thread to give a solution to a problem I had and only found others had the same issue with no answer, and I had found an answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.