Letsencrypt Certificate etc

I’m trying to get https working again with my letsencrypt certificate. I had it working til I upgraded my LE cert yesterday. In order to get it working, I had to correct the hostname on my system in sysadmin to what the LE certificate was using and that “finally” allowed me to update the cert, but then https stopped working (it was working prior to the hostname change and LE update. Now, when I try to use https, Chrome just sits there thinking for a few minutes and then times out. I don’t actually see much in any logs but I don’t know where to work for problems like this (https). I am inside my firewall, but do have ports properly forwarded (I think). Been working for a while til yesterday.

Asterisk 13.22.0 built by mockbuild @ jenkins7 on a x86_64 running Linux on 2018-07-25 22:30:39 UTC

Sorry, I figured it out. I had when I ask for help on a problem that I’ve been working on and immediately figure it out.

I had to update the /etc/hosts file to point my fully qualified hostname to the IP address on my network inside of the firewall. Well, that worked…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.