Leaving one voicemail into many voicemail boxes

I have an IVR going like this:

If you want to leave a message to Lyne, press #1
If you want to leave a message to Gaston, press #2
If the message is for both, press #3

My problem is with #3, how can I do that: leaving the same message into two mailboxes ? I know that the routine Voicemail() seems to allow that, but how can I do that from the interface ?

What I tried is to branch to a voicemail blast, but it doesn’t do what I am expecting (in fact I’m not too sure of what it is supposed to do).

By the way, there is the following error message that could mean something to someone more experienced:
Code:
[Sep 27 15:30:21] VERBOSE[21650] logger.c: – Executing [[email protected]:2] ExecIf(“SIP/3083-08653b40”, “1|Background|custom/NoAnswer3083_r2” in new stack
[Sep 27 15:30:21] VERBOSE[21650] logger.c: – <SIP/3083-08653b40> Playing ‘custom/NoAnswer3083_r2’ (language ‘fr’
[Sep 27 15:30:23] WARNING[21650] pbx.c: Invalid extension ‘#’, but no rule ‘i’ in context 'app-vmblast’
Code:

Thanks for the help,

Gaston

Nobody can help me on that ? Is it because it is something too basic or too complex ?

Gaston

Use Voicemail Blasting, this is what the module is used for.

I’m happy to see that we went to the same conclusion (I was quite proud of it…).

As described in the first post, it’s exacly what I tried to do.

There is maybe something wrong with it ?

In the first post I added the following warning message:
[Sep 27 15:30:23] WARNING[21650] pbx.c: Invalid extension ‘#’, but no rule ‘i’ in context 'app-vmblast

Thanks for your help,

Gaston

Ok. I deleted my VM Blast group and recreated it (without the “&” I had used the first time within the group name), and now everything is working as expected.

Thanks to those who answered.

Gaston