Latest EPM Update blows up my Aastra configs

OK, I thougth I was going crazy here, and will call or see about opening a support ticket. I was doing some work early this AM on a clients system, and I loaded up the EPM update to .61 that was made available.

Sadly I just assumed all was OK till phones stopped working, and then I started pulling my hair out. I ended up finding out that all the Aastra phones I had in EPM, now only have like a couple line config, in fact it appears the ONLY lines in the config are things I added to the basefile like this:

#Configuration automatically generated via the EndPoint Module 
#DO NOT HAND MODIFY THIS FILE! 
#generated: Thu, 08 May 2014 16:14:40 -0400

###############################################################################
# Common configuration
###############################################################################
vlan id: "13"
tagging enabled: "1"
vlan id port 1: "4095"
contact rcs: "0"

So I went in and told it to rebuild the configs, but no go, then I went in and told it to re-save the template I designed, followed by a rebuild the configs for the endpoints. At that point I seem to now have configs back, granted I still have about a half dozen Aastra’s offline I can’t make happy for love or money.

I thought, OK, am I crazy here, or did the EPM update actually do this, so I went on to my personal PBX I have at home (with EPM) and loaded the update that jumped me from .59 to .61, did the Apply in FPBX after the module was updated. Went over to my TFTP directory, and sure enough, my mac.cfg for the Aastra phone on my desk is toast, just the extra lines I had in the basefile, everything else is gone.

This is a pretty major ouch, since this toasts all the phone, and I have tried this on three different servers with EPM, and had the exact same thing happen on all three…

Need to get a bug report on it pronto.

Submitted a support ticket, if that works…

I have assigned your ticket to a developer for review.

Thanks JF, I will keep an eye on the ticket…

Was a bug report ever started for this issue? Also, has it been fixed in the most recent rev?

I didn’t see anything in Jira.

I’ve got the same issue as of this morning after module update yesterday.