I’ve been trying to setup a language to switch to in my IVR. I’ve setup key press 9 which should take me back to my spanish recording and then change the language to spanish. The language is now changed but my spanish recording is never played. I only keep hearing my default welcome speech in my IVR.
Here is what I have done so far.
- Went to Admin | System Recordings , created a new IVR recording. Uploaded in both English and Spanish. I may have done this part incorrectly.
- Went to Admin | Sound Languages and downloaded all the Spanish language files for my used codecs
- Went to Applicatiions | Languages and made sure both English and Spanish appear.
- Went to Applications | IVR and created a new IVR as desired
- Option 9 was set to Languages | Switch to spanish in the main IVR
- Dial 7777 on a phone and listen to IVR.
When selecting option 9, the system simply replays the same IVR but the language has changed to spanish.
I followed part 12 in the sangoma university pbxact essentials course “languages”.