This apparently carries over and again with a different branding error:
“We have identified that the admin port has been changed to 80. The wizard will try to automatically redirect to the new port, but if that doesn’t work, click on the ‘Continue’ button to redirect manually.”
I did do this to clear out the error:
delete from kvstore_OOBE;
But this can’t keep happening every 20-30 days, it not reliable for the client to simply login.
Obviously does not happen to a lot of folks, so not sure who all you are expecting to “chime in” on it. I suggest looking through freepbx logs (/var/log/asterisk/freepbx.log and others in that directory) to try to identify the problem.